As kids manipulate a paintbrush, their fine motor skills improve. By counting pieces and colors, they learn the basics of math. When children experiment with materials, they dabble in science. Most important perhaps, when kids feel good while they are creating, art helps boost self-confidence.
To learn more about our kids fine art classes click here
7 science-backed reasons you should make art, even if you’re bad at it
- Making art reduces stress and anxiety
- Making art improves connections in the brain
- Art making can help us get over sadness
- Mindless sketching can help us focus
- Turning our problems into narratives can help us work through them
- Playing music is associated with cognitive gains.
Making art can help you achieve “flow.”source