Have a restaurant, bar, or coffee shop and want to host a painting pARTy?
What to expect when hosting a pARTy…
A pARTy is approximately 2 hours
We use non-toxic acrylic paint and provide plastic table covers, aprons all art supplies.
We arrive 1 hour prior to the pARTy to set up and stay 1 hour afterwards to clean up
This makes for a fun night out and patrons order drinks and food.
Exposure to a new customer base
Why consider hosting a pARTy?
– Professional partnership
– Painting with Freda is not a formal art lesson it is an artistic escape! A fun night out with friends, bringing out your inner artist. The crowd loves that instant feeling of accomplishment. We often hear people utter the words ‘I can’t even ‘draw a stick-man’ or I have not painted since I was 9 or 10, but they go home ecstatic for what they created and many are return become customers. I once had a women stepping outside for a moment and when she returned she could not believe the painting on the easel was hers… She thought I swapped it out with another! ha ha
– You can be part of that story, be associated with a night many remember as a night they created their masterpiece.
– There will be no mess, we bring plastic table cloths and clean up afterwards.
– We make use of non-toxic acrylic paint that is fast drying and there will be no smell of paint in your restaurant.
– We cross promote on Social media benefiting each other and our community
What we need …
– Tables and chairs set up, same as you would for a dinner (but clear the tables before we arrive)
– Approximately 3 liters of water for the brushes
– The lights turned up, The brighter the better
– Music please!
Contact me to learn more!